About Allsports Therapy
We are a team of dedicated healthcare professions that specialise in everyday injuries, aches and pains as well as sporting related injuries. We provide a popular and affordable service that not only gets our patients better, but aims to keep them injury free and in peak condition.
The great thing about the way we approach each and every one of our patients, is not only do we provide a hands-on approach, but we take the time to pay attention to detail. Alongside this, we utilise the range of specialisms within our team, enabling a speedy and thorough recovery whether it be joint, muscle or nerve related problems.
All of our therapists are registered with their associated professional governing bodies so that you can rest assured that you are being treated with full professionalism and to high standards of care.
Our Chartered Physiotherapists are HCPC registered (www.hpc-uk.org) and are members of the Chartered society of Physiotherapists (www.csp.org.uk).
Our Sports Therapists are members of the Society of Sports Therapists (www.society-of-sports-therapists.org) or the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (basrat.org).
- Highly professional - Far better than other clinics in the area. Worked very hard to sort out the problem!! Could almost say enjoyable - apart from the thumbs!Simon Clarke, Southampton
- All in all I would recommend the Allsports Therapy team whether it is to lose weight, build muscle or have some treatment, these are the guys to help!Matthew Bishop, Alton,
- 'In the Guide Dogs Events Team, we regularly work with Allsports Therapy, as they provide professional massage therapists to support us at top UK running events. Our fantastic runners, who are taking part to fundraise for Guide Dogs very much appreciate the lovely massage waiting for them after they complete their challenge. All of the therapists who support us are always very professional and friendly, and really help us offer a first class experience to our runners'.Guide Dogs for the Blind Association,
- I managed to go from wobbling in with crutches to be able to return to work in half the time I had initially anticipated. I think Paul is amazing and the targets I get are realistic with my own work also. Not all therapists are as encouraging.Sami Ettridge, Southampton
- I would highly recommend Allsports therapy Alton. As a Sports Therapist and Personal Trainer, I have always found James to be knowledgeable, professional and dedicated to achieving the best results possible. I visited Allsports therapy for a consultation regarding a problem area with my back. This was resolved quickly, however I went on to use the service for personal training to support the improvements made and further my training. I have continued to benefit from advice, support and changes made since and would always recommend the service to others. I particularly like the personal aspect of Allsports therapy in feeling that my needs are understood whilst being encouraged and supported to develop my training further than I previously thought possible.Helen Retallic,
- Paul has been extremely helpful and approachable throughout my treatment.Nick Wiseman, Southampton
- Started personal training a month ago, can't believe how much more energy I have with a slimmer and toned body. I feel more educated with good, I've stopped having energy dips. I can't believe how much fitter and more motivated I am now! Since having sports therapy I have a better posture, I'm more aware too! I feel like I have a new back.Vicky Ward, Alton
- On the subject of my knee I would just like to pass on my personal thanks for everything you did for me and getting me back to the level of fitness that I am currently enjoying. Your expertise and knowledge really helped my recovery and I will be forever grateful.Adele Seagar, Alton
- Very thorough initial examination and follow-up at every appointment. Exercises given are really helping my condition to improve.Georgie Taylor, Southampton
- Since having my personal training sessions with James my weight, body shape and focus towards exercise has completely changed, I have more energy and really enjoy the challenges being asked of me in the sessions. The varied workouts keep me interested in what our goals are as a session with James is never boring. I have a massive sense of achievement after each session and have fun at the same time!Clare Ganner, Alton
- I am regularly treated by Charlotte Lloyd most of the time for my tight gluts....I run, cycle and obviously don't stretch enough or foam roller! I initially thought I had hip problems but Charlotte diagnosed this as being a very tight piriformis and under her care the condition has improved greatly. She is professional, without being stuffy about it - friendly and puts you at ease completely - and whilst I am there I always pick up a few pointers about good nutrition, rest, foam roller, wise for her tender years. Happy client.Yvonne Grayson, Alton,
Directors of Allsports Therapy
Allsports Therapy was established in early 2011, by Paul McIntyre and James Chuter, two graduates from the University of Chichester who shared like-mindedness in the provision of therapy services in private practice. Since starting Allsports Therapy, Paul and James have worked hard to build a team of enthusiastic, skilled and professional therapists who are also passionate about patient care and providing good quality injury assessment and management.
We are registered with the ICO – protecting your personal data
To ensure we are doing the best job possible, we take a whole range of details to help formulate our treatment. Our therapists appreciate the information you share with us and therefore take confidentiality and protecting your personal details very seriously. As a result, we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office who guide us in storing your data to keep your data safe.